Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » In the US, they proposed to exempt crypto transactions up to $200 from taxes. » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen In the US, they proposed to exempt crypto transactions up to $200 from taxes.
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Berkins
Mitglied

Name: Grig Woods

In the US, they proposed to exempt crypto transactions up to $200 from taxes. Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The bill “On Fair Taxation of Cryptocurrencies” was resubmitted to the House of Representatives of the US Congress. The initiative provides for exemption from capital gains tax when the profit from the use of digital assets does not exceed $200.

The bill was sponsored by Arizona Republican David Schweikert and Washington Democrat Susan DelBen. The co-chairs of the Blockchain Panel Darren Soto and Tom Emmer also participated in the work.

“Approval of the document will allow Americans to use their digital wallet as easily as cash,” said Emmer.

Cryptocurrency users in the US can now report capital gains based on the value of cryptocurrencies to the IRS not only for investment purposes, but also for payments. The IRS often does not prosecute those who do not file the appropriate reports, but the lack of regulatory certainty in this matter remains an unresolved problem.

Recall that the IRS will attract an additional $28 billion in taxes from operations with cryptocurrencies. The infrastructure plan adopted by Joe Biden could require blockchain miners and nodes, wallet developers, DeFi liquidity providers, and other non-custodial players to report to the IRS on the activities of their users.

In March 2021, the IRS explained that residents do not need to report their cryptocurrency purchases on the first page of their Form 1040 return if they are on a HODL strategy. Later, the service clarified that it was only interested in taxable transactions.

Earlier, the US Department of the Treasury called the development of a guide to the taxation of cryptocurrencies a priority.
18.02.2022 11:05 Berkins ist offline E-Mail an Berkins senden Beiträge von Berkins suchen Nehmen Sie Berkins in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Jamboo
Mitglied

Name: Zaz K Green

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Looking at how everyone around uses bots for automated cryptocurrency trading, I bought myself a bitcoin bot and now I can also boast of earning not only from my main job, but also passive income from bitcoin trading. Although I am still new to this, I try to trade smartly and little by little. I look forward to the rapid growth of my assets in the future. The bot makes this a lot easier.
18.02.2022 15:26 Jamboo ist offline E-Mail an Jamboo senden Beiträge von Jamboo suchen Nehmen Sie Jamboo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
AleksShamles
Mitglied

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Oh, that's actually some great news for crypto traders. I'm thinking about becoming one as well, but for now, this market is way too complicated for me. I've always wanted to get a source of additional income, and forex trading has become the best one for me after I read this article http://usforexbrokers.com/the-benefits-of-forex-if-you-want-to-become-a-tra
der-in-the-united-states/
, but who knows, maybe one day I'll switch to another market.
08.05.2022 21:38 AleksShamles ist offline Beiträge von AleksShamles suchen Nehmen Sie AleksShamles in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Xadave Xadave ist männlich
Mitglied

Hello, I use j2tx for buy bitcoin with debit . I like that it has minimum commission of 0.95% and fast transactions. I don't have to wait hours for my bitcoins after purchase, everything is very fast with this service. The only thing you have to do is confirm your account, but that's also very fast."
31.05.2022 05:03 Xadave ist offline E-Mail an Xadave senden Beiträge von Xadave suchen Nehmen Sie Xadave in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » In the US, they proposed to exempt crypto transactions up to $200 from taxes.

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH