Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Bilder zur kostenfreien Nutzung » Suche » NFL Week 17 picks odds Steelers Bengals » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen NFL Week 17 picks odds Steelers Bengals
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
lovelystyle lovelystyle ist männlich
Mitglied

NFL Week 17 picks odds Steelers Bengals Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

If you're winning money in any fantasy or NFL endeavor this late in the season, congrats. I've got a couple finals matchups but it's impo sible to have predicted how these last few weeks would go.Week 18 is a new thing -- Week 17 actually matters and no one is sitting anyone. There's a little bit of "bowl game" factor hitting for bad teams at this point, so be careful about betting on 'dogs this weekend if they don't care at all.Lot of big spreads and a lot of inactive situations to work through. Let's try and figure it out.Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV:Fox|Stream:fuboTV ( )Follow: Latest Odds: Buffalo Bills -14 This is a very difficult spot for both teams in terms of handicapping this game. The Bills are coming off a ma sive win against the and are probably due for a letdown. The Falcons are motivated because -- despite their -122 point differential -- they are somehow still in the playoff race. The Bills bash bad teams ( Jack Youngblood Jersey the Falcons are a bad team) and the Falcons get bashed by good teams (the Bills are a good team). But the line is just too much -- Buffalo's pa s defense has not been bad since losing but it's hard to tell given the games (The Wind Game, the , MacSplosion). Ultimately I just think the Falcons keep it within 14 points but I don't feel comfortable with it. If wants to name his number here, he can.The pick:Bills 28, Falcons 14Props, Best Bets: NadaSunday, 1 p.m. ETTV:CBS Sammy Watkins Jersey |StreamZunge raus aramount+ ( ) Latest Odds: New England Patriots -17 On the other hand, I'm fine laying a ton of points with Bill Belichick against a horrendous team in a suddenly must-win spot. The Patriots can flex on teams like the Jaguars because 1) Jacksonville has a rookie quarterback (historically bad against Belichick), 2) gets better looks against a bad pa s defense, 3) the Pats will score on defense and 4) the Jaguars are terrible. They won't cover by more than a few points but it won't be close. Take the over on field goals. The pickZunge raus atriots 24-6Props, Best Bets: NopeSunday,1 p.m. ETTV:CBS|StreamZunge raus aramount+ ( ) Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals +3.5 Fantastic game coming here. is back. There were actual people with brains -- theoretically inside of their skulls and attached to their bodies -- suggesting the figured out Patrick Mahomes and solved the pesky little problem of Andy Reid's offense. "We're on to Cincinnati," indeed. Mahomes is completing 73 percent of his pa ses, averaging 308.7 yards per game and squatting on an 8-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio over the last three games. But we might be sleeping on 's breakout second season, one in which he's coming off a torn ACL. Dude just threw for 525 pa sing yards during a late December AFC North game. is back and maybe the moment is too big for the Bengals, but the moment isn't too big for Joe Burrow.The Pick: Bengals 35, Chiefs 31Bets: Bengals +5/MLSunday, 1 p. Jalen Ramsey Jersey m. ETTV:CBS|StreamZunge raus aramount+ ( ) Latest Odds: Tenne see Titans -3 The Titans offense has tanked since went down, but the Titans just keep finding ways to win. I'm now convinced Mike Vrabel is just a top-10 coach and no one wants to give him credit for the job he does. Like a meathead Bill Belichick, he just finds ways to win football games. His worst season is 9-7 in four years with the Titans. Now we get a little Belichick branch on Belichick branch crime in this one. has been great off extended byes (see: Vrabel, Mike) and the Dolphins are about to face a real quarterback. Titans roll here.The Pick: Titans 31, Dolphins 13Bets: Titans -3.5Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: Fox|Stream:fuboTV ( ) Latest Odds: Baltimore Ravens +7 matters a lot here, obviously. The Rams will be bigger favorites against Baltimore if he can't go. is awesome if he's cleared. But it might not matter with Baltimore's shredded secondary. The Rams offense and are catching heat for struggling but they're averaging just under 30 points per game in their miserable four-game win streak. You can't really run on them. How the Rams deploy against and is probably the key to this game. I'm backing the Rams because the Ravens are just too Derek Carrier Jersey shorthanded on defense. The Pick: Rams 30, Ravens 22Bets: NoneSunday, 1 p.m. ETTV:CBS|StreamZunge raus aramount+ ( ) Latest Odds: Chicago Bears -6.5 This game is being broadcast on CBS, so contractually I can't tell you not to watch this game. But this is not a high-profile, must-watch game. I certainly wouldn't bet on it, either. But I have to make a pick, so I'll take the Bears at home, laying le s than a touchdown against an offense that simply has not been able to get going for basically all of Joe Judge's tenure. The Bears aren't good on offense either, but they have a big defensive advantage here I think.The Pick: Bears 17, Giants 10BetsZunge raus lease don'tSunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: Fox|Stream:fuboTV ( ) Latest Odds: Indianapolis Colts -9 Picking this game all depends on the status of , which remains completely TBD. The new protocols are ... new. The description of how a player clears protocol is a pretty loose: "May Return if no fever for 24 hours, other symptoms improved, cleared by Team Physician, after consultation with NFL CMO and ICS." If I were a betting man, I would a sume Wentz returns for Sunday based on those parameters. The Colts have to take him off the COVID list by 4 p.m. Trumaine Johnson Jersey ET on Saturday. If you want to back the Raiders here, you should probably take it now. If you like the Colts, make sure and wait for Wentz to be activated Saturday. The line has that already baked in. I gue s I lean Colts but it's just too up in the air.The Pick: Colts 24, Raiders 16Bets: Pa sSunday, 1 p.m. ETTV:Fox|Stream:fuboTV ( ) Latest Odds: Washington Commanders +6 The 2021 NFL season is a war of attrition and attrition just may be taking its toll on Washington. WFT made a great post-bye run to get in the mix for the division but they're just too short-handed to really compete for a playoff spot. Philly runs the ball really, really well right now and there should be some play-action shots available here for . The Eagles look like a team poised to lock down their playoff spot. The Pick: Eagles 24, WFT 17Bets: Eagles -3Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: Fox|Stream:fuboTV ( ) Latest Odds: New York Jets +14.5 This is one of several
14.03.2023 03:59 lovelystyle ist offline E-Mail an lovelystyle senden Beiträge von lovelystyle suchen Nehmen Sie lovelystyle in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Bilder zur kostenfreien Nutzung » Suche » NFL Week 17 picks odds Steelers Bengals

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH