Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Prosa, Epik, Kunst » Zeichner Support » Nike Roshe One White Black » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Nike Roshe One White Black
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
blsm8exu
Mitglied

Nike Roshe One White Black Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The Nike Roshe One returns in a Nike Cyber Monday 2021 special wintery version. It could not be more suitable for the season, featuring a knitted upper inspired by aprés-ski sweaters and a Solarsoft sockliner for extra comfort. The popular silhouette comes in black, navy and red as part of the pack, with the latter not being available yet. The finishing touch is the Yeti embroidered on the heel of both sneakers.

As suggested, the low-top Soft and Comfortable is comprised of a thin perforated upper which essentially promotes a lightweight feel, as well as enabling superb ventilation throughout the entire construction. The eye-catching volt-like colored upper is further pronounced with pops of pink gracing the Swoosh branding across its side panels and full-length phylon sole unit.

There is no Nike Black Friday Sales doubt that this sneaker has been one of the most successful and relevant releases that Nike has come out with in the last decade. I can only imagine the amount of units Nike has been able to push. The midsole appeared to be to plain and sort of generic, while the all-mesh looked kind of cheap and flimsy. Most of us have been used to seeing uppers with some sort of structure or build to them, but the Roshe is basically a sock-like upper glued on to a sole unit. I was very iffy the minute I saw the shoe, but then, I put the shoe on. I had no words to explain what my feet and I were feeling.

The Nike Roshe One White Black has without a doubt been one of the most popular brand new silhouettes to come from the sportswear giant in the last decade. It almost felt like it was an immediate success both with sneaker fans, tastemakers and also with a broader audience. When you manage to produce such an instant hit with a shoe you of course want to make sure that you do not mess that up with the sequel. Today it looks like we can give you a very first look at the upcoming Nike Roshe One 2. The general look and feel of the sneaker does not change much. The upper features a sock construction and a new lacing system. The chunky outer sole remains and looks very similar to the original.

https://www.scratchlin.com/

11.11.2021 04:53 blsm8exu ist offline E-Mail an blsm8exu senden Beiträge von blsm8exu suchen Nehmen Sie blsm8exu in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Prosa, Epik, Kunst » Zeichner Support » Nike Roshe One White Black

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH