Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure has arrived on Nintendo Switch » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure has arrived on Nintendo Switch
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
rodeoneerer rodeoneerer ist männlich
Mitglied

My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure has arrived on Nintendo Switch Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The union of Outright Games and Hasbro, which brought us My Friend Peppa Pig last year, brings us a popular animation franchise back to consoles. This time it is My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure, which has arrived on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Steam on May 27. In it, the earth pony Sunny wants to make the world a better place by celebrating the day of Maretime Bay (a town in the My Little Pony universe) with friendship and magic. But someone won't make it easy for her, and it's up to Sunny to make sure everything goes smoothly.

The first My Little Pony game in five years marks the return of the one of the best loved entertainment franchises to video games and introduces the latest generation of ponies to a whole new audience of fans.

It’s time to celebrate as preparations are in full swing for Equestria’s Maretime Bay Day Festival. However, one pony is out to spoil the party! Join the adventurous Sunny, kind Hitch, creative Izzy, courageous Zipp and confident Pipp as they attempt to save the day and put on the best festival ever!

Customize your ponies by unlocking new skills and accessories, including new hats and jewelry, rollerblades, and fashion magic. Your friends Hitch, Izzy, Zipp and Pipp are here to lend a helping hoof every step of the way. And you can invite another player for multiplayer minigames!

My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure will not only come to the Nintendo Switch eShop, but it will also have its own physical edition.

As the top world-cross platform, https://www.z2u.com/my-little-pony-a-maretime-bay-adventure/single-player-9
dedicated in in-game service with cheapest price, 365/24/7 Online, fast and reliable delivery. For My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure CD Key delivery, once your transaction recieved, We will arrange the Cheap My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure CD Key delivery in minutes after your order information confirmed. We always have full stock and competitive price. Don't hesitate to contact us with our livechat if you have any questions about Buy My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure CD Key. Professional team, Professional service will be here for you!
28.06.2022 05:55 rodeoneerer ist offline Beiträge von rodeoneerer suchen Nehmen Sie rodeoneerer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure has arrived on Nintendo Switch

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH