Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » Gambling! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Gambling!
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Jamboo
Mitglied

Name: Zaz K Green

Gambling! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Recently, the US Supreme Court overturned a federal law prohibiting sports betting.
The landmark decision gave the state the right to legalize the industry. Following America, similar laws were adopted in many other countries where gambling was banned.

My goal today is not to discuss the legality of sports gambling. Rather, it is a focus on gambling in the context of biblical truth and everything that God does for us.

According to the American Gaming Association, gambling in the United States is an industry with a turnover of $240 billion, employing 1.7 million people in forty states.

Why is gambling so popular?
The former New Jersey state compliance director told the conference that Atlantic City's success was down to how well it sold its "products." He explained:

"This product is not intended for entertainment, recreation or leisure. In fact, it is adrenaline: a biological substance capable of arousing excitement, usually caused by anticipation of a future event, especially when its outcome is in doubt."

According to the industry's chief regulator, gambling is a kind of mind-altering drug.

Psychologists name several reasons for the popularity of gambling in our culture:

* It gives us the feeling of partial reinforcement that we crave so much. "I'll be lucky next time" is a powerful bait.
* Some fall into the "gambler's delusion", believing that a series of losses increases the probability of winning.
* The illusion of control leads many players to believe that they have some power over the outcome (whether it's choosing numbers in a lottery or playing dice before throwing them).
* Rejection of losses is the main motivator: we feel more pain because of the loss of $ 100 than joy because of the $100 win. When a player loses money, he or she is motivated to keep playing to get back what was lost.
17.01.2022 05:26 Jamboo ist offline E-Mail an Jamboo senden Beiträge von Jamboo suchen Nehmen Sie Jamboo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Berkins
Mitglied

Name: Grig Woods

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi. I agree with you that gambling is addictive, so everyone decides for himself whether he can stop playing. But I want to tell you that now there is an excellent and very profitable offer for gamblers on this popular site https://duckdice.io. It is quite possible that many have already heard about this online dice game. Now I prefer many others to this game, because if you turn on your intuition a little, you can win crypto pretty well.
17.01.2022 14:07 Berkins ist offline E-Mail an Berkins senden Beiträge von Berkins suchen Nehmen Sie Berkins in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Jeffrey Peterson
Mitglied

Name: Joseph Parsons

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I like your post! It is very informative, and I appreciate you so much for sharing! Thank you!
17.03.2022 12:27 Jeffrey Peterson ist offline E-Mail an Jeffrey Peterson senden Beiträge von Jeffrey Peterson suchen Nehmen Sie Jeffrey Peterson in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Glenn Robinson Glenn Robinson ist männlich
Mitglied

Name: Kelley Wheeler

Yes, I agree with you completely, I also earn on the Internet. Esports betting should be looked into carefully if you are looking for more than entertainment. I have been betting on csgo here https://wewatch.gg/csgo for many years. I've had losses and big wins. This is a big job. I think you are focused on winning, then I advise you to bet on eSports in this service. There are big chances here, trust me.
18.03.2022 08:33 Glenn Robinson ist offline E-Mail an Glenn Robinson senden Beiträge von Glenn Robinson suchen Nehmen Sie Glenn Robinson in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Lob, Kritik & Verbesserungsvorschläge » Gambling!

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH