Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Fragen & Probleme » Rules for English? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Rules for English?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Kya Kya ist weiblich
Dunja

images/avatars/avatar-48987.jpg

Rules for English? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello!

I'm girl from Finland and I have two "virtuelle pferdehöfe"s here in Finland.

I can't talk german at all and my english is bad too (As you can see großes Grinsen ). So if somebody can tell me some of main rules (english), it would be a very friendly.
22.03.2010 15:13 Kya ist offline E-Mail an Kya senden Beiträge von Kya suchen Nehmen Sie Kya in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Kya anzeigen
Bille Bille ist weiblich
Ehemals Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-50363.jpg

Herkunft: Hampshire, England
Name: Anna

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey Kya,

first of all, there's a button "Team" right underneath the GB-Header, where you find a list of all the GB-Team members - you can always ask for advice there, too - rather than here, maybe smile .

So now - for my questions: what rules would you like to know? Rules on Gegen Bilderklau, Rules for virtual stables (legality and that sort of things?)?
It's easier to give you some advice if you give us some more information (what does "main rules" include for you?)...

If you need any more help apart from the things you mentioned, (for example just on how to orientate yourself on Gegen Bilderklau), you might want to consider turning to one of the Team members. smile
22.03.2010 16:07 Bille ist offline Beiträge von Bille suchen Nehmen Sie Bille in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Bille in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Kya Kya ist weiblich
Dunja

images/avatars/avatar-48987.jpg

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Kya
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So. In fact, i really want to know what you do with your virtual stables. Like how things happened here in bilderklau. What i must know about your virtual stable culture, so i can work with you.

I mean shortly tutorial about these things.

- buying and selling horses
- horse breeding
- using, changing and giving photos
22.03.2010 16:29 Kya ist offline E-Mail an Kya senden Beiträge von Kya suchen Nehmen Sie Kya in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Kya anzeigen
biaggi biaggi ist weiblich
Hallo Lieblingsmensch :)

images/avatars/avatar-54536.png

Herkunft: Sachsen
Name: Bianca

Hi Kya
Here in GB are many photos for your VRH. You have see it , yes ?
You can buying or selling horses in the area "Biete-Suche" - you can open a tread for your virtuall Stable.
The horse breeding is here very important for the most virtuall stables. You can ask the owners for help ! Like NeverlandNessa (Gestüt Nereus) an Ai Haibara (DS My Sun) and so on.
Sorry, my english is bad too xD

Have you more questions ?
Dear Bianca

Make the best of every day because tomorrow the world could be totally different.

22.03.2010 17:14 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
»blue.sky
ehemals Balance

images/avatars/avatar-51205.png

Zitat:
Original von biaggi
Hi Kya
Here on GB are many photos for your VRH. You have seen it , have you?
You can buy or sell horses in the area "Biete-Suche" - or you can open a thread for your virtuall horse Stable.
The horse breeding is here very important for the most virtuall stables. You can ask the owners for hel ! Like NeverlandNessa (Gestüt Nereus) an Ai Haibara (DS My Sun) and so on.

Are there any questions?
Dear Balance Augenzwinkern

22.03.2010 20:51 »blue.sky ist offline Beiträge von »blue.sky suchen Nehmen Sie »blue.sky in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bille Bille ist weiblich
Ehemals Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-50363.jpg

Herkunft: Hampshire, England
Name: Anna

Zitat:
Original von Kya
So. In fact, i really want to know what you do with your virtual stables. Like how things happened here in bilderklau. What i must know about your virtual stable culture, so i can work with you.

I mean shortly tutorial about these things.

- buying and selling horses
- horse breeding
- using, changing and giving photos

biaggi has already mentioned some things, but I'm going to try to answer your questions a bit more detailed.
Just some short information before I start answering your questions:
Every virtual stable needs to be legal.
This means that you have to have the official allowance to use all the pictures you use on your website.
So, if you are not completely sure, never (!) use pictures without asking the owner (photographer).

You absolutely need to have a site notice, and- additionally- the picture credits (if possible on an extra site) with - normally- all the photographers and their websites listed.
This is basically (!) what is the first important thing.

Buying and selling horses on Gegen Bilderklau is a thing which normally takes place either in the "Biete-Suche"- areas, or you open a new thread for your virtual stable where you can put all your information in, and sell your own horses/search for new horses.
Horse breeding takes place on the virtual stables and has nothing to do with Gegen Bilderklau.
HOW the individual stables breed their virtual horses, depends on their way of counting days/months/years.
In the average, it takes about 3 months until a foal is "born".
There are lots of different virtual stud farms that offer various stallions, broodmares, young stock etc.
You have to contact the owner of these then, so they can tell you their terms & conditions, prices and all the stuff you have to know.
(You can find and search for all of these stables in the VRH-areas)

The difficult thing about pictures on virtual stables are the photographers (/owners) of the photos.
Here, on Gegen Bilderklau, you can find a broad range of pictures that can be used legally.

BUT, and that's the point, you have to respect the rules of the individual photographers that are written in the first post.
This might cause some trouble, so I'd heavily recommend you to contact a team member first, so you can get a translation of the rules.

By "changing pictures"-- do you mean exchanging pictures?
If you buy a horse e.g., and you want to use the pictures that were used by the previous owner, then you have to make sure you are allowed to use those pictures, too.

If you can't get this allowance, you have to search for other (legal/free) pictures.
And I guess by "giving pictures" , you mean the case of selling a horse?
Well, then the new owner has to make sure he has the allowance to use those pictures, too, or- if not- search for new ones.

GB itself is not a VRH- Gegen Bilderklau is - in one part- like a swap meet for VRH- owners, then again you can just introduce your VRH to the community (which I guess would be senseless in your case, as I take it no one here can read/speak finnish).

There are lots of other facilities here, of course, GB is not only like a vrh-forum.
What is important for you, is that taking pictures is only allowed in the following areas:

Pferde
Hier könnt ihr nach Pferdebildern suchen.
» Warmblüter
» Kalt - und Vollblüter
» Western- und Barockpferde
» Ponys
» Fohlen und Jungpferde
» sonstige Pferd
andere Tiere
Fotos von anderen Tieren findet ihr hier.
» Hunde
» Katzen
» Kleintiere
» Wild-, Zoo- und Nutztiere

Sonstiges
» Gebäude
» Landschaft
» Zubehör
» Sonstiges

To avoid unpleasant misunderstandings, I'd recommend you to confer your actions with a team member first - because otherwise things might end up a bit chaotic and unpleasant for you and the GB-users, as well as the Team.

If there are any questions left, please feel free to ask smile
22.03.2010 21:23 Bille ist offline Beiträge von Bille suchen Nehmen Sie Bille in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Bille in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Fragen & Probleme » Rules for English?

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH