Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » Do I have to reinstall windows? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Do I have to reinstall windows?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
carterturner
Mitglied

Do I have to reinstall windows? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,

Don't really know if this is the right place to post this... But anyway, I bought a prebuilt pc about 2 years ago and now I am going to be upgrading it. I will be upgrading the cpu and the motherboard. My question is it when i upgrade the cpu and motherboard do I have to buy a whole new windows 10 key or since I have a prebuilt system will I just have windows 10 still? This is probably a dumb question.

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Reference: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-352...ll-windows.html

Infographic Animation Example
16.09.2017 13:03 carterturner ist offline Beiträge von carterturner suchen Nehmen Sie carterturner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
fernando
Mitglied

Suggestion Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

On Windows 10, this option is the only New Name of this PC. You can restart your PC and store all the personal files and applications of the Windows Store, or reset your PC to wipe everything from your disk. Either way, you will have to install all your desktop programs again, but that is the point: You get the latest Windows desktop settings with all your system files in a clean state. We got https://mobilunity.com/blog/creating-ar-app-with-augmented-reality-develope
r/
now. If you choose to wipe everything, Windows may even wipe your system drive so that no one can recover personal files later. On Windows 10, this option is available in the Settings application under Update & security> Recovery. Click or click Start under Reboot this PC. You can then tell Windows to Hide My Files or Remove Everything. If your computer does not boot properly, it will boot to the Startup menu of progress, where you can select Troubleshooting to repair your PC. You can also access these options by downloading from a Windows recovery computer. In the Windows 10 Annual Update, Microsoft is testing with a new "Give your PC a fresh start" application that will allow you to reinstall Windows from here, clearing all the junk provided by the manufacturer. It should be as good as installing Windows 10 from the start.
20.11.2021 07:55 fernando ist offline E-Mail an fernando senden Beiträge von fernando suchen Nehmen Sie fernando in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » Do I have to reinstall windows?

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH