Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » PC operating system? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen PC operating system?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
carterturner
Mitglied

PC operating system? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So, a few months after I made my pc, I started experiencing a problem where the monitor, keyboard and mouse would shut off and I would have to restart the computer. Once it just all stopped working so I replaced my motherboard but nothing changed, then randomly, it started working again. It started having the problem again where it would do one of three things, shut off, restart or turn off the mouse, keyboard and monitor. Usually it's the last one. I also get the error code of 0xc000001 or something like that when it restarts itself. I'm led to believe it's a problem with the operating system and I think it would fix if I was able to restart it. But it shuts off before I can get to the clean hard drive button on Windows 8. Any help on how to clean the hard drive? Or to fix this problem?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/277112/

Transportation Management Video
05.09.2017 06:16 carterturner ist offline Beiträge von carterturner suchen Nehmen Sie carterturner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » PC operating system?

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH