Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » System cant boot » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen System cant boot
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
carterturner
Mitglied

System cant boot Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I use a monitor switch between 2 pc's I went to switch to my windows 10 pc and it was suddenly on a welcome screen just hanging not responsive at all, I had to force a shutdown with the power button I booted back up and couldnt get to the windows loading screen just a black screen with a blinking dash, I tried to put in a flash drive that has Windows 10 on it so I could try a repair and couldn't get that to load and now I just get a black screen no bios no nothing can't access the bios or boot menu.

I switched the cmos jumper, unplugged power cord, switched off power even took out the cmos battery waited over ten minutes figuring a reset of the bios to default might help and nothing. Still same problem not sure what to do or try, this is all very sudden and I have had no issues with the pc up until this point.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

www.gdghist.com/forums/f9/278417/

app promotion examples
31.08.2017 10:39 carterturner ist offline Beiträge von carterturner suchen Nehmen Sie carterturner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » System cant boot

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH