Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » Computer stuck in turn-on, turn-off loop » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Computer stuck in turn-on, turn-off loop
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
carterturner
Mitglied

Computer stuck in turn-on, turn-off loop Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,
I am having a problem with my computer that has me at my wits' end. Basically, one day I was installing a required update for Windows 10 and my computer froze and then turned off. I turned it back on, but it only stayed on for a few seconds, then shut itself off, turned on, then off again, and so on until I finally pulled the power plug. So I took apart my computer, and started it with just the cpu, mobo and psu attached. Worked fine. I kept adding pieces one by one and they all started up just dandy until I got to the ram. Plugged a stick of ram in, and bingo, back to the infinite loop of death. In fact the computer runs just fine with everything but the ram plugged in. Great, I naively thought, I just need new ram. So I bought new ram, plugged it in and... same issue. Now I am really kind of at a loss. I tried clearing the mobo's CMOS, and that did nothing. I checked to see if the cpu wasn't seated right or something. Looked fine. Now I am wondering if it is something wrong with the ram slot on the motherboard. Maybe it got fried somehow? Help?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
Reference https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/...-turn-off-loop/

Example Video case studies

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von carterturner: 26.08.2017 15:05.

26.08.2017 15:05 carterturner ist offline Beiträge von carterturner suchen Nehmen Sie carterturner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Sonstiges » PC-Ecke » Computer stuck in turn-on, turn-off loop

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH