Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Fragen & Probleme » Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help. » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help.
Beiträge zu diesem Thema Autor Datum
 Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help. carterturner 22.08.2017 14:44
 RE: Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help. jad 09.10.2018 15:06

Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
carterturner
Mitglied

Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help. Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,
Alright so last week I bought a 650w thermaltake psu and new rgb corsair sp120 fans to replace my 535w raidmax psu and stock fans.
I install them and I'm able to play video games fine so I decided to overclock my gpu that same night since I have enough power to now. I run a 4Gb rx 480 reference card. Overclockinf was the last thing I did that night and then I shut my pc down. The next morning I turned my pc on and it booted up and I went and got breakfast and came back to my pc off and my power led switch blinking. Confused I tried to turn it back on and nothing. I took the whole thing apart and rebuilt it out of the pc and nothing still so I tested the psu and it worked on a fan and then I tested just connecting the motherboard and nothing so I bought a new motherboard, the same type and it came in today. I reconnected and put it all back together and turned it on this time and it turned on but out of the 3 rgb fans, one flickers and barely has any light and the other 2 flicker some but spin fine, they also spin at their max rpm it seems because it's quite loud. Also my screen is black but I have power to my mouse and rgb keyboard. I'm lost as to what could be wrong.
Could someone please help me?

Thank You

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
Reference https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/...rk-please-help/

Example Healthcare Management Video
22.08.2017 14:44 carterturner ist offline Beiträge von carterturner suchen Nehmen Sie carterturner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
jad
Mitglied

Name: voyance gratuite voyance

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! smile

voyance email
09.10.2018 15:06 jad ist offline E-Mail an jad senden Beiträge von jad suchen Nehmen Sie jad in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Allgemeines rund um Gegen Bilderklau » Fragen & Probleme » Upgraded pc and now doesn't work? Please help.

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH