Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Chat Karte Zur Startseite

Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Virtuelle Rollenspiele » Virtuelle Höfe » Biete » (B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): [1] 2 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen (B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Ziki
Mitglied

images/avatars/avatar-49874.jpg

(B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Helloo everyone. In title is mostly all what I'm giving and asking for you. And becouse I'm from Finland, I'm of course selling you some finnish warmbloods! Let's start with them...

Some FWB's for sale

stallion Only One Mer
Finnish warmblood (FWB)
borned in 14.03.2009
sire Paul Stanley RN
dam KRB Murderdoll
Dressage-horse, but you can train him to show jumping or something if you want to
You can change the genre and name it you want to, but Mer have to be in the end of the name

stallion Scandalous Mer
Finnish warmblood (FWB)
borned in 24.06.2009
sire Starry Sky '91
dam SW's Radical
Show jump-horse, but you can train him to dressage or something if you want to
You can change the genre and name it you want to, but Mer have to be in the end of the name

Both go for a good home, where they get to do something else than stand in a corner. So activ home would be nice, but before everything it would be nice if the horse would get it's hole life time home.

Stallions for your mares
So, here are too stallions for your mares. I hope you notice that here are one really nice hannover-stallion, others are something random-breeds but this one is a nice one. : )

Chandler LOCK
Hannover
Show-jumper, but he takes also mares, who competes in other species of competitions. He takes also mares from all warmblood breeds, so it doesn't matter if it isn't a hannover. Really nice one, and I hope he would get at least one foal before he's too old and he get's to run to the most greenest meadows..

KRB Dope Star
Finnish warmblood
This one is a dressage-horse, and I guess you don't have any FWB's here? But this little boy takes mares from all warmblood-breeds, so don't worry. Dope takes also other mares also than dressagehorses, he isn't so picky.

Oscar v. Shandi
Shetland pony
This one is a bit smaller than a warmblood, but is much more talented. He can do both dressage and show jumping, so to hin it doesn't matter what your mare is compeating in. But it have to be also a shetland pony, sorry. >:

There was three stallions, of course I have more but I'm too lazy to list all of them here. If no-one of these didn't smelt your mares heart, go to check other horses.

Stallions for my mares?

Then, I would be happy if I could have some stallions for these nice little mares. And of course they would be happy to get a handsome stallion to entertain them for a night.. But here is the mares.

Gardis BE
Brandenburg warmblood
I guess you have some stallions for her? Let me see then, and she takes show jumpers only. And I would be happy if it would be also a bradenburer.

No Escape Mer
Trakehner
Well, to her you at least have stallions. She takes both show jumpers and dressage horses, and only trakehners please.

Krest BRN
Altösterreichisches Warmblut
This is at least in Finland wery rare breed, hope that not here.. But if there is not any Altö's for her, so then she takes any breeds. And she takes both show jumpers and dressage horses.

I hope you notices, they are all german breeds! : D Now I don't need any other stallions, let's get ones for these first. But now I let you to send some offers from those handsome FWB's and then giving mares for those stallions...

... not yet, thought

To the end I show you my virtual stable Cheval Delamer. : ) And I really hope you go there and give some comments, because I spent really many hours by translating the hole stable... Klick here to see the original version in finnish. : )

And I'm really sorry for all the errors which are in this text and in CD's texts, and then I have to apologize that I only translated the most important informations from horses pages. But I have 52 horses and it would have taken far too much time to translate more than that...

NOW I'll let you go and offer and that! : D

15.05.2010 00:03 Ziki ist offline E-Mail an Ziki senden Homepage von Ziki Beiträge von Ziki suchen Nehmen Sie Ziki in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nessa82 Nessa82 ist weiblich
Königin v. Passiv-Aggressivistan

images/avatars/avatar-49277.jpg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi smile
welcome here, Ziki, its great to have another finnish user here smile
You have a very good looking stable smile I need to look closer tomorrow !

My stable is Gestüt Nereus ( http://www.gestuet-nereus.de ) and I am very interested in Only One Mer. I don´t have any other finnish warmbloods so it would be a great addition to my stallions smile I like competition, so he will be trained and showed at competitions on german websites like my other horses are, too.
Can you tell me his colour? I know, in Finnland most of the horses get older with every month, so he must be about 14 years old ? Am I right ? I don´t mind, if he´s younger smile

I also have some stallions for your mares, take a look here smile

For Gardis BE
Sadly my three Brandeburger are dressage horses, so I took a look to my showjumpers and found these :
GNs Comet Tail
GNs Zolitaire S
GNs Gravity RGE
FJG Ticino
GNs Experte
Feuersturm GE

For No Escape Mer :
I have 5 Trakehner, you can take a look here : http://www.gestuet-nereus.de/hengste_trakehner.htm

For Krest BRN :
I have a lot of german warmbloods, you can take a look here : Hannoveraner
Holsteiner
Oldenburger
Westfalen
Brandenburger &Thüringer
and Misc. Warmbloods
15.05.2010 00:36 Nessa82 ist offline Homepage von Nessa82 Beiträge von Nessa82 suchen Nehmen Sie Nessa82 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
biaggi biaggi ist weiblich
Hallo Lieblingsmensch :)

images/avatars/avatar-54536.png

Herkunft: Sachsen
Name: Bianca

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Ziki.
You have great Horses !
I´m interestet to buy Scandalus Mer. His new home is the Deckstation Lindenhof. He live in our stallionstable with the other stallions but at the most time he is with the stallionsdrov on the grazing land. But he also get instruct and go here in Germany tournaments.
I have the even questions like Nessa. What´s his colour? What´s his age?

But i have also stallions for your mares.
For No Escape
All or Nothing - our Newcomer (our first filly, that we have cultured)
Querly
Parforce

But i have also a Östereichiches Warmblood for you. But the stallion are not chart yet. But today at the evening.

Now I ready.
I hope, I get a good answere from you and your stable.
best regards
Bianca

PS.: I hope you understand me? It´s my best school-english xD It´s so bad.

Make the best of every day because tomorrow the world could be totally different.

15.05.2010 06:28 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
sina91 sina91 ist weiblich
<3

Herkunft: nähe Oldenburg
Name: Sina

RE: (B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Ziki smile
Your virtual stable is really good looking and it`s great, and i`m sure that it was much work, that you translate it to english! smile

I could offer you some stallions for your mares, too smile
I just have one Trakehner stallion, which is called Razorlight.

If you need other german breeds you can have a look to this site:
http://sarinental.bplaced.net/deckstatio...hengstewarmblut
You can find all my warmblood stallions there.

I will have a look at your site too and I'm sure I will send some of my mares to your stallions in next time smile

15.05.2010 11:01 sina91 ist offline E-Mail an sina91 senden Homepage von sina91 Beiträge von sina91 suchen Nehmen Sie sina91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie sina91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von sina91 anzeigen
Mari Mari ist weiblich

images/avatars/avatar-54642.png

Herkunft: Heppenheim

RE: (B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Ziki,
I'd love to buy Only One Mer. Because of his age he would get a place on one of our pastures for the beginning. Later on he would be trained by one of our members and also presented on tournaments. At that time, I'm not quite sure whether he would also mate some of our mares, but he has a good chance Augenzwinkern
I've only got two questions. What is his colour? And, what's his price? Zunge raus

15.05.2010 12:06 Mari ist offline E-Mail an Mari senden Beiträge von Mari suchen Nehmen Sie Mari in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Ziki
Mitglied

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Ziki

Nessa, yes you can take Only One Mer with you. : ) And then he can be 14 years, but you can count his age like that 2 months = 1 year, 3 monts = 1 year.. So it doesn't matter how you count his age, you can count like you count it like you have your other horses. : ) And when both parents are bay, he'll be too, or then some other brown colour.. I'll think at least Experte GN for Gardis BE, for No Escape Mer I think GNs Smooth Criminal GE and for Krest BRN I'll think GNs Eléndur DW, we'll see what another have for them. : )

And I have to tell you, I visited your stable when I was looking around here and I found there. And I fell in love, you have a beautiful front-page, and then I like that english information-page.. : D But now I'm just happy when I met the owner of that really really beutiful-pretty-nice-stable. : ))

biaggi, there doesn't show anything else than it's backround of layout. >: Scandalous is just old as you want him to be, and pretty same answer than to Nessa : you can desice which way you want to him get old, like 1 month = 1 year (he'd be 10,4 years), 2 monts = 1 year(he'd be 5,4 years) and by 3 monts = 1 year (he'd be 3,6 years) and so on... Doesn't matter to me. : ) He's colour would be bay or some other brown colour, like chestnut or something..

And I can't say now anything about your stallions when I can't see them. : / And don't say that your is english bad, I feel bad. ): Becouse my english is thousand times worser, so don't say anything! : D But you understand me (hopefully..) so your can't be so bad at all. : D

sina91, some times it was nice to translate, but then in the end when I was making horses sides, I was sooo tired to that.. : D And wow, your stallion is.. oh I fell in love. : D I'll think him for No Escape Mer. : ) I'll also think Dw`s Lajestro GS for Gardis BE.

Mari, sorry, I already sell him to Nessa. : / But if you like to, I can look for you an other couple? : ) Or then you can self watch a couple you want to from my horses.

15.05.2010 17:03 Ziki ist offline E-Mail an Ziki senden Homepage von Ziki Beiträge von Ziki suchen Nehmen Sie Ziki in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Hey ^^ Now you can see the stabel. I have a problem with the Layout. This is the old one. I hope, you see the stallions now ?
And our Aging system is like your first Proposal , scandalous is 10 years old :-) Is that ok ?

Make the best of every day because tomorrow the world could be totally different.

15.05.2010 17:10 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Ziki
Mitglied

biaggi, oh, yes, now it works! : ) And now I can say that Scandalous is yours, your stable is really nice. : ) But I have to say, that All or Nothing was so nice, that I have to think him too for No Espace Mer.. What am I going to do, I have to decide between all those stallions.. : D

biaggi and Nessa, both, when you have finished Only One's and Sdandalous's sides, send them to my email (webmaster(a)kauhukuva.net) or then send their link to this topic. : )

15.05.2010 17:18 Ziki ist offline E-Mail an Ziki senden Homepage von Ziki Beiträge von Ziki suchen Nehmen Sie Ziki in Ihre Freundesliste auf

*forward*
All or Nothing is a good Decision. This stallion is my Favorite xD
But you can get a Wishhorse from Alli and a mare from us. Than you can take Nessa´s stallion, but you have a horse from our stallion too. Would you like our mares see ?

15.05.2010 17:23 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Mari Mari ist weiblich

Hey Ziki,

if you've got other horses to sell, it would be nice when you could tell me which ones. But I will also look for some by myself fröhlich

15.05.2010 17:59 Mari ist offline E-Mail an Mari senden Beiträge von Mari suchen Nehmen Sie Mari in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Ziki
Mitglied

biaggi, well.... I decided that I don't buy any horses for a long time, but now.. I don't know, this kind of change.. : D But yes, I'll take one foal from you, but only if it's going to compete in show-jump, or then a horse which can do both but not a dressage horse, I've too much of them.. But you can give me some choises and I pick one of them, or if there is only one choise, I'll take that! : ) And I forgot from my last message - yes it's okay that he's 10 years. : )

Mari, you want that it is a warmblood, dressagehorse and that or you want a finnhorse? : D Or something.. But here is couple of warmblood-dressage-horses:
Wayfarer v. Ardant x Las Palmas MS
KRB Dope Star x Duskiness Wave
Deathstone Leya x KRB Murderdoll
Funky Monkey Mer x Darmien ZAP
There you go. : ) Say if you didn't even want a warmblood-dressage-horse, I'll look for some others.. Ig you don't have any couples you like. smile

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Ziki: 15.05.2010 18:21.

15.05.2010 18:01 Ziki ist offline E-Mail an Ziki senden Homepage von Ziki Beiträge von Ziki suchen Nehmen Sie Ziki in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ok.
This are our Trakehner Mares with Show Jumping or Military Main focus

Canadian Dream
Wonderful Day
The others are Dressage Mares ... but All or Nothing has Dressage Main focus ? You take a foal with Double assessment ?

15.05.2010 18:08 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
-NiNa- -NiNa- ist weiblich
loves that boy <3

images/avatars/avatar-52063.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz

Hi Ziki

First i wanna say, that I love your stable, it's really beautiful and I see the work behind.

With my little Stable (Deckstation Sommerwinde) I search some stallions for my mares. two of your stallions would be really beautiful and would give new blood in our small breed.

For your Candler, I would have that wonderful 5 years old Hannomare. If you want? She's a good player in dressage, but goes also jumping.

For your Dope Star, I would have that mare. She's a black horse and a player in dressage. I don't really know... Probably the color could be really interesting...

EDIT: You could have a foal of the 2 in 4 weeks, if that would be okay for you?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von -NiNa-: 15.05.2010 18:38.

15.05.2010 18:16 -NiNa- ist offline E-Mail an -NiNa- senden Beiträge von -NiNa- suchen Nehmen Sie -NiNa- in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie -NiNa- in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Mari Mari ist weiblich

Oh, I wanted a finnish warmblood großes Grinsen
I'll look for some couples now, I haven't had any time yet. Augenzwinkern

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mari: 15.05.2010 18:35.

15.05.2010 18:33 Mari ist offline E-Mail an Mari senden Beiträge von Mari suchen Nehmen Sie Mari in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Ziki
Mitglied

biaggi, does it matter that All or Nothing compete in dressage and these mares don't? Foal would be interesting thought, but it would compete both in dressage and show jumping. : ) And I like both of those mares.. but I think I take Canadian Dream. : )

gestuet_traumpferde, I accept both, but one yhing I'd like to know, that would you keep the foals by your self or would you sell them foward? And whn would they give birth, like tomorrow, after one week, after one year... (And I have a strong feeling I've been your stables sides before...)

Mari, well, there was some finnish warmbloods.. : D But finnhorses I don't have so many, but I can give you some choises again...
Mörkövaaran Santtu x Ihkuriina Dat
Ventoksen Nättipoika x Siljan Mollamaija
Harhaluulo HUI x Mörkövaaran Ilona
But you look your self some couples too.. oops, I noticed that just now. Well, you can check those if you want to, or then check your self own couple witch you like. : D

15.05.2010 18:47 Ziki ist offline E-Mail an Ziki senden Homepage von Ziki Beiträge von Ziki suchen Nehmen Sie Ziki in Ihre Freundesliste auf

That´s ok. The Foal born at the 29.05.10
Can you send me at the 29.05.10 the new link to the foal ?!

15.05.2010 18:50 biaggi ist offline E-Mail an biaggi senden Homepage von biaggi Beiträge von biaggi suchen Nehmen Sie biaggi in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie biaggi in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
-NiNa- -NiNa- ist weiblich
loves that boy <3

images/avatars/avatar-52063.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz

I wouldn't sell them. They sould give the fist horses in my breed, I've breed by myself. The foals would be born in a week.

Would that be okay for you?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von -NiNa-: 15.05.2010 19:18.

15.05.2010 18:51 -NiNa- ist offline E-Mail an -NiNa- senden Beiträge von -NiNa- suchen Nehmen Sie -NiNa- in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie -NiNa- in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Mari Mari ist weiblich

I found two couples I'd love to have foals from fröhlich

G.Dragon Mer x So Serious Baya
Severus Mer x Shania Shaw

Would that be okay?
The foals would of course stay in my stable. As an exception I would let the foals give birth in about a week because my stable has it's grand opening then fröhlich

15.05.2010 19:03 Mari ist offline E-Mail an Mari senden Beiträge von Mari suchen Nehmen Sie Mari in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dunja
Mitglied

Hi!

Do you still search some stallions for your mares?
If you still search just look there: Dressage / Show Jumping
(If you don't understand my german homepage, just ask. I could translate it to English for you!)

Greetings,
Dunja
15.05.2010 19:04 Dunja ist offline Beiträge von Dunja suchen Nehmen Sie Dunja in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nessa82 Nessa82 ist weiblich
Königin v. Passiv-Aggressivistan

images/avatars/avatar-49277.jpg

Zitat:
Original von Ziki
Nessa, yes you can take Only One Mer with you. : ) And then he can be 14 years, but you can count his age like that 2 months = 1 year, 3 monts = 1 year.. So it doesn't matter how you count his age, you can count like you count it like you have your other horses. : ) And when both parents are bay, he'll be too, or then some other brown colour.. I'll think at least Experte GN for Gardis BE, for No Escape Mer I think GNs Smooth Criminal GE and for Krest BRN I'll think GNs Eléndur DW, we'll see what another have for them. : )
))

Oh, thats soo great, many thanks großes Grinsen
I just made his page, I did not write down his character information yet, but I am working smile You can take a look here : visit Only One Mer.
For his abilities I took a look at his parents, both are ready for Grand Prix (dressage), if I understood their pages right, so I wrote the same in his description. Is that ok? I don´t mind, if he is not that good at dressage yet, just tell me smile Oh, I put his age to 10 years, is that ok? Do you like his pictures ?

For breeding with my boys, if you made up your decision, just drop me a line smile

Zitat:
Original von Ziki And I have to tell you, I visited your stable when I was looking around here and I found there. And I fell in love, you have a beautiful front-page, and then I like that english information-page.. : D But now I'm just happy when I met the owner of that really really beutiful-pretty-nice-stable. : ))

*blushes* oh, many thanks großes Grinsen I´m happy that you like Nereus smile I really like your stable too, its so well made, very tidy, and I love that you did the WHOLE (!) page in english ! Its so great to read all the text about the stable, I really enjoyed my vist today smile
15.05.2010 20:51 Nessa82 ist offline Homepage von Nessa82 Beiträge von Nessa82 suchen Nehmen Sie Nessa82 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (2): [1] 2 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gegen Bilderklau - Das Original » Virtuelle Rollenspiele » Virtuelle Höfe » Biete » (B) Horses for sale & offering stallions (S) stallions for my mares

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH